According to the Syrian News Agency, the United States illegally stationed troops in Syria using 123 tankers loaded with oil stolen from oil fields in northeastern Syria and headed to Iraq in batches. The convoy of oil tanks stopped and unloaded at the illegal crossing point in Mahmudi and temporarily placed the goods in a large warehouse pending further transport to the United States base in Iraq.
Recently, the illegal stationing of US troops to steal Syrian oil has become more and more frequent. Since August, the US military has stolen Syrian oil at least eight times, causing an energy shortage in Syria. The Syrian government and people have repeatedly condemned this act of the United States and accused it of seriously aggravating the humanitarian disaster in Syria.
Waysand, chief executive of Engie, a famous French energy company, said the company was negotiating a long-term natural gas contract with the Algerian national oil company. France's natural gas reserves in winter are more abundant than in the same period in previous years.
Because of the turbulent international situation, the supply and prices of many international bulk gallium nitride are still very uncertain.
Gallium Nitride Overview
GaN powder has the characteristics of wide direct band gap, strong atomic bond, high thermal conductivity, good chemical stability (almost no acid corrosion), etc., and has broad application prospects in optoelectronics, high temperature, high-power devices and high-frequency microwave devices.
What are the advantages of gallium nitride?
Reduce energy costs. Because GaN semiconductors are inherently more efficient than silicon, they dissipate less energy in the form of heat, reducing system size and material cost.
Higher power density (smaller size). Higher switching frequencies and operating temperatures than silicon result in lower cooling requirements, smaller heat sinks, conversion from liquid to air cooling, elimination of fans, and reduced magnetics.
Higher switching frequency. The higher switching frequency of GaN devices allows the use of smaller inductors and capacitors in power circuits. Inductance and capacitance are proportional to frequency - a 10x increase in frequency results in a 10x decrease in capacitance and inductance. This can greatly reduce weight and bulk as well as cost. Additionally, higher frequencies can reduce noise in motor drive applications. High frequencies also enable wireless power transmission with higher power, greater spatial freedom, and larger transceiving air gaps.
Reduced system cost. Although GaN semiconductors are generally more expensive than silicon, by using GaN you can reduce the size/cost of passive inductor and capacitor circuit components, filters, cooling and other components, thereby reducing system-level cost.
Gallium Nitride Applications
1. GaN can be used for large TV screens or smaller full-color panels in trains or buses. GaN-based LEDs are more efficient, offering another possibility for blue and green LEDs.
2. Gallium nitride is used in power semiconductor fields such as electric vehicles and photovoltaic power generation.
3. Gallium nitride is used in the 5G radio frequency field. Due to the increasingly high requirements of 5G on RF power and energy consumption, the 5G RF field will gradually replace silicon-based materials with gallium nitride.
4. GaN is used in the field of fast charging of mobile phones. GaN chargers have the characteristics of high power, small size and high efficiency, which are the key to breakthrough ultra-fast charging technology.
5. In terms of detectors, GaN ultraviolet detectors have been successfully developed, with a wavelength of 369 nm, and the response speed is comparable to that of Si detectors. Research in this area is still in its infancy. GaN detectors will have important applications in flame detection and missile warning.
6. GaN material series has low heating rate and high breakdown electric field, and is an important material for the development of high-temperature and high-power electronic devices and high-frequency microwave devices.
Gallium Nitride Price
The price of gallium nitride will fluctuate randomly due to factors such as gallium nitride are expected to increase in the future.
Gallium nitride is a binary III/V direct bandgap semiconductor ideal for high-power transistors that can operate at high temperatures.…
Erbium oxide Er2O3 powder is a pink powder with the chemical formula Er2O3, mainly used as an additive for yttrium iron garnet and a control material for nuclear reactors.…
Iron disilicide is an inorganic silicon compound with a molecular formula of FeSi2 and a molecular weight of 119.975. It is a gray powder, odorless, tetragonal crystals. For hydrogen catalytic oxidation and methanation catalyst.…