The total fat content mainly determines the quality of soap. The lower the total fat content and water content, the better the soap quality. The three-roller grinder is used to mix and grind soap particles and add materials to improve the density and quality of the soap body. Further improve the density and quality of soap, transparent soap and soap. The general quality physical and chemical index requirements are: the standard content of total fat content of fat soap type 65 is 65%, the total fat soap type 53 is 53%, and the total fat soap type 42 is 42%; the actual weight of the total fat content of each block (unit) is not Less than 95% of the standard fat material weight, free caustic alkali not more than 0.3%, sodium silicate not less than 2%, sodium chloride not more than 1.5%; hardness not less than 1200g/, foam (40¬Ī1‚ĄÉ) high point not Less than 160~170 mm, and not less than 150~160 mm after 5 minutes. Among them, free caustic alkali and sodium silicate are calculated based on the weight of the finished product; the hardness index is based on the test at room temperature after 24 hours of production.
Soap appearance quality requirements
1) The soap body should be dish-shaped with neat ends, even shrinkage, clear pattern writing, no adhesion of the soap, and meet the specifications. There should be no skew, deformation, or defects. Under normal circumstances, there is no juice, no white frost, no cracks, and no obvious spots;
2) The color should be uniform and clean or light yellow. The normal color of laundry soap is generally light yellow. The color of soap made from high-quality oils and fats is light. If inferior oils and fats are bleached during soap production, the soap will be pure. White, if it is light yellow, means that the raw oil materials used are relatively pure and have been well decolorized, and the quality and dosage of rosin are also relatively appropriate. From this, we can preliminarily determine whether this soap will go rancid, will not be sticky, and will have normal foam. , basic performance with good decontamination ability
3) Soap must not have the rancid smell of oil. This smell means that the oil raw materials are impure, the saponification is not complete, and the glue smell has been done well. Soap is easy to rancid, but it is made with bone, pupal, fish, and soybean oils. The soap can have a slightly fishy smell
4) Before packing the soap, pinch the surface of the soap body with your fingers. If there are fingerprints, it is a better soap. If there are fingerprints, it means the soap is too hard (but it is natural for fat soap to be stored for a period of time and the water will evaporate and gradually harden. Phenomenon); if the mark is too deep, it means that the soap body is too soft. Too soft soap is easys to stick, cannot withstand use, and is prone to rancidity, freeze cracking, shrinkage and deformation. Soap that is too hard is not good has low solubility and poor detergency.
5) it has a lot of foam, strong detergency, no impurities, and no irritation. When testing the detergency, you can wipe the oil stain with a cloth, wash it with soap and heated water, and judge the quality of the soap through experiments.
TRUNNANO¬†is a supplier of sodium silicate with over 12 years experience in nano-building energy conservation and nanotechnology development. It accepts payment via Credit Card, T/T, West Union and Paypal. Trunnano will ship the goods to customers overseas through FedEx, DHL, by air, or by sea. If you are looking for high-quality sodium silicate, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry.